Baby i was just lying her thinking about you wishing you could feel our peanut kick. Shes a little gymnast. I love you same and miss you more than words can say
On November 22, 2009, my husband, my hero, my soulmate, Sgt. James Nolen was killed in action in Afghanistan. I was 16 weeks pregnant with our daughter and our son was seven.
This blog is for my friends and family, to help them stay in touch with me and the kids. It's also for the kids, so that they can know what an awesome guy their daddy was.
And I call it "I Love You Same" because every time me and James would talk on the phone, we would take 5-10 minutes to end the conversation because we always went back and forth I love you more, no I love you more until one of us (normally James) said I love you same and we were tied.
No comments:
Post a Comment