Today the most amazing husband, father, brother & son would be 26. I miss every little thing about you from the way you used to rub your right eye when you were tired to the way you would shrug your shoulders & look down when you giggled. But most of all I miss hearing you say I love you same. You will always be my one true love. Will and Jamie will forever know how much or a hero their daddy is!
Happy Birthday baby! I miss you more than my words can express. I will love you forever and always. Mwah Mwah Mwah!
Remember last year when you were so excited to come home from JRTC to see the big surprise me and Will had for your birthday. You couldn’t believe we put together that barbeque all by ourselves and that it really worked. I remember the look on your face you were so excited. I cherish this and every single memory we’ve ...made baby I just wish we could make more. We were supposed to have forever. I miss everything about you. You are and will always be my one true love. Happy birthday my love!
Chronology
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment