Baby Will reminded me so much of you this weekend. I sent him outside and told him to go play with the hose and after about 15 minutes of him being way to quiet I decided to go check in on him. He had carried the hose to the top of his swing set and put it at the top of his slide and looked at me as proud as he could be and said "Look mommy I made a water slide with a mud pool at the bottom." Than after hours of playing on his water slide we took out the slip and slide but he couldn't just go down it with water he had to cover himself and the slip n slide with dish soap so he could go even faster. He is definitely a little adrenaline junkie just like you. I love you and misses you same!!!!
Chronology
12 years ago
I love the slip n slide with dish soap... how very James!
ReplyDelete