Jamie is one month old baby can you believe it our little peanut is growing so quickly. Today started out wonderful me and Jamie slept till 7:00 when William woke us up than my mom came up to hang out and we spent all morning shopping while Jamie looked very cute and slept. And you know how much I love shopping. But half way through the day I got some bad news I found out that another hero had fallen and gone to heaven with you. And another hero was hurt and will be coming home. It just breaks my heart to see anybody go down the sad path that we have had to. Baby you just keep watching over your guys please especially Casey and Dave. And remember you will always be my one true love forever and always I love you same!!!! Mwah, wmah, mwah!
Rest in Peace Spc Brendan Neenan a true American hero
Chronology
12 years ago
I am so sorry to hear about Spc Neenan. I'll be praying for his family.
ReplyDeleteWe all are please also pray for Casey and all the other soldiers who were injured. Lucklily James was watching out for Casey. He is doing ok according to Erin now we are waiting to hear if he will be going to Walter Reed or to Ft. Bragg.
ReplyDelete